Monday 14 October 2013

Painting Ideas For School Walls

Painting ideas For School Walls
Painting ideas For School Walls


We undertake all types of cartoon painting for kids room, creates a new atmosphere for kids every day as it gives them a fresh feeling in their room walls, we do the painting of Mickey, Pluto, Pooh and Gang etc, let's just say, growing up has never been so much fun and joy.
We also undertake night sky glow ceiling painting for the children bedroom.

I am specialized in Play School Wall Paintings, oil paintings, acrylic paintings, water color paintings, calligraphy, portraits, beautify by theme creation, etc.
I would like it if I would get a chance to share my artistic talent with you. It would be a pleasure for me to clear your queries.

Contacts:91-9039445552
                91-8982555662
E-mail- antim.pareta111@gmail.com

Thank you!!
With regards
Antim Pareta

No comments:

Post a Comment